Tropeiro bean pizza
View in original language
- pizza dough | 1 unit(s)
- Diced Bacon | 50 g
- Red bean broth | 50 ml
- Pepperoni, thinly sliced | 100 g
- Boiled Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce sachet | 1 unit(s)
- Grated Mozzarella | 150 g
- Fry the bacon until crumbly and set aside.
- Sauté the pepperoni in the bacon fat and add the bean broth. Then the tomato sauce boils for about 5 minutes.
- Add the sauce to the pepperoni over the disc.
- then the cheese
Finish with boiled eggs and bacon crumbs over the entire pizza
- Bake in the oven until the cheese melts.
Did you like this recipe?