Tagliatelle with shredded sun meat sauce.
View in original language
- 1 package of noodles | 1 unit(s)
- Beef | 400 g
- 1 large onion | 1 unit(s)
- 4 cloves of garlic | 4 unit(s)
- Homemade tomato sauce or 1 package of ready-made tomato sauce. | 2 cup
- Seasonings to taste | 10 g
- I put the meat in the pressure cooker with just salt to taste, to cook.
- Shred the meat and set aside.
- Bring the pasta water to a boil. And then, put the dough.
Cook, drain and reserve.
- For the sauce we will need a large pan. Place the shredded meat, with the onion and garlic properly cut, and add some fat if necessary. (You can use a little butter or olive oil).
- Soon after, add the homemade sauce and / or ready, and let it cook.
Add seasonings to taste. I used hot paprika, pepperoni, coriander, curry, black pepper and turmeric.
- Pour all the pasta into the sauce, mix and wait 5 minutes before serving. (This time is for the flavor of the sauce to penetrate the dough). It looks wonderful.
Did you like this recipe?