View in original language
- Potato | 6 unit(s)
- Shredded Chicken | 2 cup
- Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Cottage cheese | 4 tablespoon
- Garlic | 1 unit(s)
- grated cheese | 200 g
- Saute the chicken with the onion and garlic
- Add the cream and cream cheese and mix.
- Potatoes are meant to be cooked whole in salted water, do not overcook.
- After they are cooked with the help of a knife and a spoon, remove a little from the middle of the potato making a hole for stuffing.
- Put the stuffing, put cheese on top and wrap it in aluminum foil and leave it in the oven to bake for 20 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?