Stuffed pepperoni pizza
View in original language
- Warm water | 250 ml
- Organic Yeast | 4 g
- Wheat flour | 400 g
- Grated Parmesan | 20 g
- Sugar | 2 teaspoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil | 4 tablespoon
- Pepperoni | 100 g
- Provolone | 200 g
- Tomato sauce | 750 ml
- Grated Mozzarella | 300 g
- Parsley, oregano | 0 to taste
- Garlic Clove | 1 unit(s)
- Mix the yeast in a little warm water and let it rest for about 10 minutes to activate.
- Mix the flour, the rest of the water in a bowl (it is advisable not to put all the water to feel if your flour can withstand so much hydration and depending on the little you add the rest), the Parmesan, sugar, salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil soup.
- Knead for about 10 to 15 minutes, until the dough comes away from your hands and is smooth. Let it rest until doubled in volume in a bowl covered or covered with plastic wrap.
- Preheat the oven to 200°. Divide the dough into 3 and roll out 20cm diameter discs.
- Place the first disk in a mold and brush a little of the sauce and have half of the provolone and then half of the pepperoni. Add more tomato sauce and then grated mozzarella. Cover with the second dough disc and repeat the process. Cover with the third disk. Remember to leave a border to join the 3 discs.
- Make a cross in the center of the dough from 13 to 15 cm and then another cross, forming a star. Take each end from the center and take it to the outer edge, squeezing the ends well so it doesn't come off.
- Make a paste with the garlic, oregano, parsley and olive oil. Brush this sauce over the top.
- Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes or until golden.
Did you like this recipe?