stuffed nest noodles
View in original language
- Noodles | 500 g
- Cream cheese | 1 l
- Mozzarella cheese | 200 g
- Ham | 200 g
- Tomato sauce | 1 can(s)
- Barbecue sausage | 3 unit(s)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 50 g
- Break up and fry the sausage sections and set aside.
- Add 700ml of hot water to the tomato extract (season to taste).
- Add the nests and then place a spoonful of curd in the middle of each nest, place the fried sausage on top.
- Then carefully place the cheese and the chopped ham on top of each nest (do not let it fall into the sauce) and sprinkle the grated cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 230 degrees.
- After removing from the oven , carefully remove the foil and cover with mozzarella cheese , grated cheese and oregano .
Bake in the oven for another 15 minutes to brown and this wonder is ready.
Did you like this recipe?