View in original language
- Nests (egg noodles)8 unit(s)
- Sachet of tomato sauce1 unit(s)
- Canned corn1/2 can(s)
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove2 unit(s)
- Tomato1 unit(s)
- Ham to taste
- Mozzarella to taste
- Cottage cheese1 unit(s)
- Water150 ml
- Salt to taste
- Parsley to taste
- Chives to taste
- Oregano to taste
- In a pan, cook the nests in boiling water with salt and a drizzle of oil.
- Remove from the pan with a spoon and set aside in a glass dish.
- Fry the garlic and onion
- Add the chopped tomato, half a can of corn and salt.
- Add the sauce sachet, parsley, chives, and a glass of water; let it boil.
- Make ham and cheese rolls, and place inside the nests, stuffing them.
- Pour the sauce into the platter.
- Place the curd on top of the nests and sprinkle oregano
- Bake in a medium oven for 30 minutes, covered with aluminum foil, at 180°.
- Remove from the oven and it's ready to serve.