View in original language
- Conchiglione pack | 200 g
- Grated Mozzarella | 250 g
- Grated turkey breast | 250 g
- Sauce of your choice | to taste
- Cook the conchiglione according to the package instructions, I left it for approximately 6 min.
Mix the mozzarella and the turkey breast to fill the conchiglione. (you can add ricotta, cheese, chicken, pepperoni sausage, spinach, minced meat) there are several combinations, just use your creativity.
In a refractory pour the sauce of your choice (I made it with white sauce) place the conchiglione next to each other.
Pour the rest of the sauce on top, cover with mozzarella and light to brown for about 10 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?