View in original language
- FOR DOUGH: Fresh ricotta | 600 g
- Spinach | 500 g
- Grated Parmesan | 1 tablespoon
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 6 tablespoon
- Olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 0 to taste
- FOR THE SAUCE: Tomato without skin | 1 can(s)
- Onion and garlic | 0 to taste
- Fresh Basil | 0 to taste
- Olive oil for sauteing | 0 to taste
- FOR DOUGH: mash the Ricotta with a fork, add 3 tablespoons of wheat.
- Add cheese, egg, salt and chopped sauteed spinach.
- Put the dough in the fridge for 30mts. After that add the rest of the flour or more until you give the point to model.
- Roll the dough into a roll and cut into medium pieces. Dip small portions in boiling salted water.
- Once the balls rise, remove them with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- FOR THE SAUCE: Fry the garlic and onion in the oil. Add the tomato and salt to taste and sauté quickly.
- Place over the gnocchi or underneath and garnish with basil. SERVE IT HOT!!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Ricotta and Spinach Gnocchi