Spaghetti with butter and sage
View in original language
- Spaghetti | 150 g
- unsalted butter | 80 g
- Fresh sage | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Pepper | to taste
- Parmesan cheese | to taste
- Sanitize the preparation place, separate the utensils and ingredients.
- In a pan cook the spaghetti, important not to break the pasta and set aside
- In a sautee or frying pan
Add the butter and let it melt
- Add the already sanitized sage and leave for a few seconds to release the aroma and flavor.
- Add the spaghetti to the sautese and mix.
- Add the pepper and adjust the salt.
- Make the plating and finish with the freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Important to serve while still hot.
Did you like this recipe?