Souffle Of Vegetables
View in original language
- Wheat flour2 tablespoon
- Margarine2 tablespoon
- Milk300 ml
- Salt to taste
- grated cheese50 g
- Egg4 unit(s)
- Vegetables to taste
- Cook the chopped vegetables and set aside
- Melt the butter without letting it get too hot.
- Combine the flour, salt and milk
- Place in the oven, stirring until thickened.
- Remove from heat and let cool
- Mix the well-beaten egg yolks, cheese and vegetables.
- Add the snow whites
- add to the dough
- Place in the oven in a greased container.