View in original language
- Macaroni500 g
- Tomato sauce240 ml
- Onion and minced garlic1 to taste
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- Water1 l
- Salt, black pepper and chopped parsley1 to taste
- I started by putting the pasta to cook with water and salt.
- After 7 minutes pass and just turn off and drain the pasta.
- In a pan put the garlic and chopped onion together with the oil, fry for about 3 minutes.
- Then just put the tomato sauce, salt, black pepper and oregano.
- Mix the sauce well and let it boil for about 5 minutes. Then I put the pasta in a refractory and put the sauce on top.
- Then and only serve