Simple pancake batter
View in original language
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Milk2 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Salt1 to taste
- Oil for greasing1 tablespoon
- In the blender add the eggs, milk, wheat and salt.
- Whisk everything together until the ingredients are fully mixed.
- Pour the dough into a deep container.
- Grease a frying pan and always add drops of oil if necessary each time you make the pancake.
- With the help of a bean ladle, pour the dough over the center of the hot skillet and immediately move the pan like this forming a circle.
- When it is loose and not sticking, turn it over with the help of a silicone spatula or if you prefer, turn it over with the pan.
- The point is when it turns golden.
- The thickness is up to you.
- You can fill it in different ways.
- It's up to you.