Simple chocolate cake
View in original language
- Wheat flour500 g
- Milk500 ml
- Sugar2 cup
- Nescau1 to taste
- Egg3 unit(s)
- Margarine3 tablespoon
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- In a bowl, mix the sugar, eggs and melted margarine stir well add the flour and milk and the yeast stir well until uniform
- In a greased shape with margarine and flour pour the dough
- Place in a preheated oven at 180c and leave for 30 minutes.
- In a pan, place the cream, condensed milk and Nescau mix well and leave on a fire for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- When the cake time in the oven, take it out and let it cool down and put the frosting on it and serve.