Simple Chicken Lasagna
View in original language
- Pre-cooked lasagna noodles | 400 g
- Sliced ham | 200 g
- Mozzarella cheese | 500 g
- Chicken breast | 1 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 2 can(s)
- Corn | 1 can(s)
- Olive | to taste
- grated cheese | to taste
- Bolognese sauce | 1 unit(s)
- Cook the chicken, strain the broth (reserve) and shred.
- Mix the broth with the cream.
- To assemble the lasagna, start with the bolognese sauce and mix the broth with the cream.
- Then put a layer of pasta, another of chicken, another of cheese and ham.
Repeat this 2 times.
- Finally put the cheese, cream, grated cheese and olives.
Did you like this recipe?