View in original language
- Sugar | 3 cup
- Wheat flour | 3 cup
- Butter | 4 tablespoon
- Milk | 1/2 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Whip the egg whites and set aside
- Whisk the egg yolks with the butter and sugar until pale and creamy.
- Gradually add the milk and wheat, beating constantly.
- Finally add the snow whites and the yeast, stir slowly
- Put it in a greased shape and take it to a preheated oven at 180° Approx. 40m
- If you prefer, you can make a light chocolate syrup and put it on top, or you can eat it plain.
- Enjoy your food!
Did you like this recipe?