View in original language
- 2 cups (tea) of sugar | 2 cup
- 3 cups of wheat flour | 3 cup
- 4 tablespoons of margarine | 4 tablespoon
- 3 eggs | 3 unit(s)
- 1 tablespoon (soup) full of baking powder | 1 teaspoon
- Whip the egg whites and set aside.
- Mix the egg yolks, margarine and sugar until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Gradually add the milk and flour, beating constantly.
- Finally, add the snow whites and the yeast.
- Pour the dough into a large greased and floured central hole shape.
- Bake in a medium oven at 180°C, preheated, for approximately 40 minutes or when pierce the cake with a fork, it comes out clean.
Did you like this recipe?