View in original language
- Wheat Flour4 cup
- Biological Yeast1 tablespoon
- Sugar1 tablespoon
- Warm water300 ml
- Oil1/4 cup
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Place half the wheat flour, sugar and yeast in a bowl and mix well.
- Add warm water, oil and salt on top and mix well.
- Start adding the rest of the wheat flour little by little, stirring constantly.
- Transfer the dough to a floured work surface and knead the dough for about 15 minutes.
- Leave the dough very soft, do not add too much wheat flour
- Take the dough and push it against the middle of the index and thumb fingers, as I did in the video, making small balls
- Make 20 balls, then roll them all
- Distribute on a baking sheet sprinkled with cornmeal, leaving a large space between them.
- Cover with a damp cloth to prevent the dough from drying out and let rise for about 30 minutes.
- Place a ball on top of the cornmeal and open it with your fingertips, leaving the edges high.
- Stuff with the meat and press well to spread it all over the pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 230ºC - 250ºC for about 15 - 25 minutes or until golden