View in original language
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Milk2 cup
- Margarine1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- sausage6 unit(s)
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Breadcrumbs1 cup
- Oil for frying to taste
- In a pan add the milk, margarine and salt, bring to a boil.
- After boiling add the wheat and mix everything very well until it unglues from the bottom of the pan, book.
- In a pan add water and the sausages cut in half, let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Place the dough on a bench and knead well.
- Take a portion of the dough, open it with your hands, put the sausage and roll it up.
- Dip the rolls in the beaten egg and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry the rolled in oil heated on medium heat, after fried place on absorbent paper. Serve immediately.