View in original language
1. In a refractory, add half of the wheat flour and reserve the rest.
2. Add sugar, yeast and stir. Then add the milk and stir again. Add oil, salt and eggs.
3. Start kneading and add the rest of the wheat flour, until you get a smooth and elastic dough. Knead well, for approximately 15 minutes, as this is the great secret.
4. Let the dough rest for 30 minutes, after completing the necessary time, it's time to shape the buns.
5. Grease your hands with margarine and shape each bun into a round shape. Place on greased and floured trays. Smother the rolls and let them rest for 1 hour.
6. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and bake.
7. While the buns are in the oven, it's time to prepare the filling. In a pan add the milk, egg yolk, wheat flour and margarine. Bring to a boil, stirring well, until you get a smooth cream. Then add the cheese, the cream and leave it on the fire until the cheese melts and book.
8. A tip: the point of the bread is not to make it blush, the whiter, the softer it will be.
9. To prepare it, cut it, apply cream cheese, brush with margarine and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Did you like this recipe?