Risotto with Gorgonzola Cheese
View in original language
- arboreal rice | 2 cup
- dry white wine | 1 cup
- Chopped Cherry Tomatoes | 1 cup
- shredded gorgonzola cheese | 150 g
- olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- chopped onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- water | 1 l
- vegetable broth | 2 unit(s)
- salt | 1 to taste
- Boil the water and dissolve the vegetable broth, always keeping it on low heat.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat the oil and sauté the onion.
Add the rice and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the wine, stirring constantly until the alcohol has reduced and the rice looks very creamy.
Gradually add the vegetable broth to the rice and continue stirring very slowly.
The cooking point is al dente.
- When it is cooked, lower the heat and add the tomato and the cheese, stir slowly until homogenized.
If you need to add more seasonings, you will probably already be at the right point of salt because the cheese is already very salty.
Turn off the heat and serve while still hot.
Suggestion of accompaniment is grilled mignon medallion.
Did you like this recipe?