Risotto of pinion
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Arborio rice | 1 cup
- Peeled cooked pine nuts | 1.5 cup
- Homemade vegetable broth | 1 l
- Chopped red onion | 1/3 cup
- Minced garlic | 1 teaspoon
- Dry red wine | 1/3 cup
- unsalted butter | 2 tablespoon
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 1/2 cup
- Chopped Mint | 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt | to taste
- Ground black pepper | to taste
- Place 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan and place over medium heat. When melted, add the onion and garlic, season with a pinch of salt and sauté until wilted.
- Add the rice and sauté for 2 minutes to coat the beans with the butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the wine and stir well until dry. Add 2 ladles of broth (hot) and mix.
- Let it cook, stirring occasionally, until dry. Repeat the procedure, adding the broth, ladle by ladle, stirring, until the risotto is at the point of your preference. Add the pine nuts when the rice is halfway through cooking.
- When the rice is cooked, adjust the salt, turn off the heat, add the mint, the remaining butter, the Parmesan and mix well. Serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe?