Rice with easy sausage
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Parboiled Rice1 cup
- Calabrian sausage cut into cubes1 cup
- Chopped Garlic1 dessert spoon
- Chopped Onion1/3 cup
- Carrot cut into cubes1/2 cup
- Chopped green onion1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Hot water3 cup
- Chopped seedless tomato1/4 cup
- Bay leaf1 unit(s)
- In a heated pan, fry the pepperoni well, add the onion and garlic and sauté together.
- Add the tomato, carrot, rice and mix.
- Add the water, bay leaf, salt and cook over low heat until the water dries up.
- Check if the rice is cooked, add the chives, mix and serve next.