View in original language
- Bread8 unit(s)
- Sliced ham100 g
- Sliced cheese100 g
- Whey-free sour cream1 unit(s)
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Sliced tomato1 unit(s)
- Oregano to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling to taste
- In a square or rectangular container, place 4 slices of bread and place the ham and cheese on top of the bread.
- Cover with the other 4 slices of bread.
- Beat the eggs, add the cream with a pinch of salt and pour over the sandwiches.
- Decorate with tomato, sprinkle cheese, oregano and microwave for 8 to 10 minutes on high power until the cream is firm.
- Ready, serve
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Cabbage and cucumber salad
Cucumber and tomato salad