Quick mincemeat pancake
View in original language
- Egg | 2 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 8 tablespoon
- Oil | 4 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Milk | 1 cup
- Ground beef (your choice) | 300 g
- Chopped Onion | 2 tablespoon
- Chopped tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Corn | 1 unit(s)
- Pasta: Beat in the blender the eggs, oil, milk, yeast and wheat flour gradually.
- After mixing everything in the blender, add salt (to taste)
- Mix until you get a creamy dough
- Grease a frying pan with a little oil and pour a ladle of dough.
- Wait until the dough releases from the bottom and turn to fry on the other side.
- Stuffing: in a pan, brown the onion with oil and add the ground beef, let it sauté.
- Add the tomato and corn and let it cook for 5 min.
- Assembly: stuff the pancake with a portion of meat and roll it up and put it in the oven to brown.
Did you like this recipe?