quick cabbage lasagna
View in original language
- Cabbage in strips1 cup
- Mozzarella cheese500 g
- Ham500 g
- Pea1 can(s)
- Cream cheese1 can(s)
- Shredded Chicken Breast1 unit(s)
- Margarine1 tablespoon
- Cut the cabbage into thin strips.
- Cook the cabbage with your favorite seasoning and set aside.
- Mix the cabbage with the cream cheese and the shredded chicken.
- Place some of the cabbage on a platter, cover with the mozzarella cheese, then the ham and then the cabbage again and continue in this order until finished. Finish with mozzarella cheese
- Put the cheese in the oven to melt.