Quick and easy pressure cooker noodles
View in original language
- pepperoni sausage2 unit(s)
- Bacon50 g
- Large chopped onion1 unit(s)
- Salt and Garlic to taste
- Seasoning Sachet1 unit(s)
- Tomato Extract4 tablespoon
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- grated cheese100 g
- packet of screw noodles1 unit(s)
- In a pressure cooker, fry the sausage and bacon.
- Add onion and garlic
- Add tomato paste and seasoning
- Add the pasta and add water to cover the pasta.
- Cover and leave under pressure for 3 minutes.
- Mix sour cream and grated cheese
- Finish with chives and parsley