View in original language
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Chocolate powder1 cup
- Oil1 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- FILLING Condemned Milk1 can(s)
- Butter1 tablespoon
- grated coconut200 g
- Beat the milk and egg in a mixer. Add the wheat and chocolate powder, beat everything again, add the baking powder and beat a little.
- Put in greased shape Bake in a preheated oven at 180c for 35 minutes.
- Once the cake has cooled, cut it in half.
- In a pan, put butter the condensed milk and the coconut let it cook until it detaches from the pan on low heat so it doesn't burn.
- Then place the filling on one half of the cake. Then place the other piece of cake.
- And on top put a little stuffing and throw the grated coconut to decorate.
- Note: you can replace the chocolate powder with chocolate or this one.
- Let's delight 🍩
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like