Pressure Cooker Of Noodles
View in original language
- Pepperoni sausage | 1/2 unit(s)
- Penna Noodles | 200 g
- Tomato sauce | 1 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 1/2 can(s)
- Onion, garlic, parsley, corn, peas, olives (to taste) | 1 unit(s)
- Grated Mozzarella | 50 g
- Sauté the onion in the pan along with the pepperoni cut into cubes, then add the garlic and let it brown.
- Add the pasta along with the tomato sauce and add a little water to cover all the pasta, adjust the salt and put it under pressure for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes check if the pasta is cooked, if by chance it is not yet, leave it for another 1 minute
- Then add the cream and seasonings you want, such as corn, peas, green smell, olives and the grated mozzarella, mix everything and it's ready, the pasta will be super creamy and delicious!
Did you like this recipe?