Practical pasta with tuna
View in original language
- tagliatelle noodles | 200 g
- Grated tuna in oil | 1 can(s)
- Pepper sauce | to taste
- Chopped coriander | to taste
- Chopped Onion | to taste
- Water | 1 l
- In a pan, put the water to boil.
- After starting to boil, add the noodles (or other noodles of your choice) and let it cook for approximately 10 min.
- Meanwhile, open the tuna Lara, put it in a container and season with the pepper sauce and the chopped onion. (If you wish, you can add other seasonings). book
- Drain the pasta, place in a refractory and mix the seasoned tuna.
- Add chopped cilantro and serve.
Did you like this recipe?