Potatoes with oven-roasted ground beef
View in original language
- Small Potato | 6 unit(s)
- Ground beef | 200 g
- Tomato sauce | 1 cup
- Crushed Garlic Clove | 3 unit(s)
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Sliced Mozzarella | 200 g
- grated onion | 1 unit(s)
- Red Sazon | 2 unit(s)
- Black pepper | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Cook the potatoes until they are soft
- Then season them with salt and pepper and place them on a platter and set aside.
- In a pan put the garlic, oil and onion and let it brown, add the meat and let it sauté.
- After sautéed, add the tomato sauce and the sazon and let it thicken a little.
- Pour the ground beef sauce over the potatoes.
- Cover with the mozzarella and bake in the oven until browned.
Did you like this recipe?