Potato Bolognese Gnocchi
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Ground beef300 g
- Garlic (tooth)1 unit(s)
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Chimichurri to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Green bell pepper (small)1 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce1 unit(s)
- Potatoes3 unit(s)
- Wheat Flour1/2 cup
- In a pan add the chopped garlic and onion, along with the olive oil. After start to braise and add the ground beef. Let it cook and then season with salt, chimichurri and oregano to taste.
- When you are close to finishing cooking, add the chopped bell pepper and let it finish cooking.
- Add the tomato sauce, stir and cook for about 5 minutes to soften.
- For the gnocchi: in another pan put the potatoes to cook.
- After peeling and kneading while still hot. Add the wheat flour and salt to season (a pinch) and mix the dough well with your hands.
- On a floured table or bench, open the dough into rolls (as if it were a little worm) and then cut into squares with the size of two fingers or so. Book these squares
- In a pan add water and bring to a boil. After boiling, add the gnocchi to cook. The correct condiment point is when the gnocchi floats in the water. After removing the gnocchi from the water with the aid of a slotted spoon and placing it in a sieve, pass it under cold water to give the thermal shock and stop the cooking.
- Put the gnocchi in a refractory and after the sauce. Mix and it's ready
- If you want to spice it up, you can put cheese on top.