Polenta In Pressure Cooker
View in original language
- Water01 l
- Cornmeal250 g
- Olive oil03 tablespoon
- Minced garlic, salt and spices to taste
- Water500 ml
- Bring to the fire in the pressure cooker 1 l of water with the oil, garlic and salt.
- Dissolve the cornmeal with 500ml of water.
- When the water in the pan is boiling, add the dissolved cornmeal and mix until it starts to bubble.
- Cover the pan and leave on low heat.
- When the pan starts to sizzle, count 20 minutes.
- Turn off, wait for the pressure to release and place in a refractory.
- Prepare a sauce of your choice... And just enjoy!