Plain lasagna bolognese
View in original language
- ground beef1 kg
- Garlic Clove2 unit(s)
- Medium onion1 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce200 g
- Salt to taste
- Oil1 tablespoon
- Chimichurri to taste
- Mozzarella300 g
- Ham300 g
- Sour cream200 g
- Black pepper to taste
- Lasagna pasta500 g
- Heat the oil over medium heat and sauté the onion and garlic, stirring constantly, until the garlic is golden.
- Add the minced meat, stirring constantly until it is well blended.
- When it's cooked, add salt to taste, chimichurri, kingdom pepper and let it sauté a little longer.
- Add 100 ml of tomato sauce and the cream.
- On a platter spread some of the meat, a layer of pasta, a layer of meat, a layer of mozzarella and ham and so on. I finish with the last layer of dough.
- Add the rest of the tomato sauce over the pasta and finish with cheese and ham.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes (depending on the brand of lasagna dough).