View in original language
- Corn flour (suitable for couscous) | 1/2 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Water | 2 cup
- Butter or margarine | 1 tablespoon
- In a bowl we are going to add our couscous flour, half a packet. Put the salt (to taste) and add the water little by little until it gets wet, being careful not to soak our dough.
- After wetting our dough, let it rest for about 5 minutes until the dough swells.
- Done that, put water in your couscous pan, and grease it with butter or margarine then just add our dough in the couscous pan and let it cook for 10 to 20 minutes
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like