View in original language
- Milk2 cup
- Wheat2 cup
- Egg3 unit(s)
- Oil1 cup
- Chemical Yeast1 tablespoon
- Parmesan cheese packet1 unit(s)
- Onion1/4 unit(s)
- In a blender, beat the milk, oil and eggs.
- In a bowl, place the wheat, salt, parmesan cheese and baking powder.
- Pour the blender mixture into the bowl and mix well with the help of a whisk.
- In a greased pan, pour half of the dough, add the stuffing of your preference and the rest of the dough.
- If you prefer, add culinary cheese over the dough and take it to the medium oven for approximately 50 minutes.