Pepperoni stuffed bread
View in original language
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- warm milk | 500 ml
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Salt | 1 coffee spoon
- Dry Biological Yeast | 10 g
- Wheat flour | 1 kg
- Sugar | 2 tablespoon
- grated pepperoni | 2 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender except the flour.
- Pour the mixture into a platter
- Then add the wheat flour until it is smooth without sticking to your hands.
- Let it rest for 40 minutes until it doubles in size.
- Mix the grated pepperoni with the chopped onion
- Divide the dough into small portions and open and put the stuffing
- Roll and shape to your liking
Place in a preheated oven at 180° for 35 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?