Penne à Carbonara
View in original language
- Penne500 g
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Gems4 unit(s)
- Parmesan Cheese1/2 cup
- Pecorino Cheese1/2 cup
- Bacon150 g
- White wine80 ml
- Black Pepper to taste
- Prepare the noodles as directed by the manufacturer.
- Add the eggs, yolks and cheese.
- Fry the bacon in a separate pan. It doesn't need oil. When the bacon is well fried, lower the heat and add the white wine.
- Place the cooked pasta in the pan with the bacon, mix a little and then add the eggs with the cheese.
- Stir well until the eggs and cheese create a thick sauce. If necessary, use some of the pasta cooking water to help.