pasta with white sauce
View in original language
- onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Unleavened Wheat Flour | 4 tablespoon
- margarine or butter | 4 tablespoon
- milk | 400 ml
- salt | to taste
- screw noodles or penne | 1/2 kg
- grated parmesan cheese | 200 g
- mozzarella | 100 g
- After cooking the pasta, melt the butter, chop the onion and sauté together with the butter.
- add the wheat flour and mix until it forms a paste
- add milk, salt and mix until thickened
- add the mozzarella to the sauce and mix until melted
- Place the noodles in a serving dish and pour the sauce.
- on top, put the grated Parmesan cheese. if you want you can put it in the oven until it browns.
Did you like this recipe?