Pasta with Tuscan Sausage Sauce
View in original language
- Pasta of your choice | 500 g
- Garlic Clove | 4 unit(s)
- Small onion | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce | 250 g
- Tuscan sausage | 6 unit(s)
- Sweet paprika | 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper | to taste
- Chimichuri / Tartar Seasoning | 1 teaspoon
- Beef Sazon | 1 unit(s)
- In a pan, add 1 liter of water and a little salt and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook for 8 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain and reserve 1 cup of the cooking water.
- Remove the foil from the sausage and fry it with a little oil in a pan.
- Add the finely chopped onion, garlic and tomato, let it sauté for 1 minute.
- Put the seasonings and tomato extract, and add the cooking water you reserved.
- Let it cook for 1 more minute
- Add the pasta while still hot, incorporate into the sauce and leave for 1 minute on low heat.
- Finish with chives or fresh basil.
- Serve with plenty of grated Parmesan cheese!
Did you like this recipe?