Pasta With Shrimp
View in original language
- Half Pack of Noodles | 1/2 unit(s)
- Shrimp without skin | 300 g
- Tomato sauce | 1 can(s)
- Corn | 1 can(s)
- Chopped Onion and Garlic | to taste
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Black pepper | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- In a pan add salt, olive oil, chopped onion and garlic, bring to the fire to sauté, right after add the shrimp and black pepper mix well so the shrimp are very red.
- When the shrimp is ready add the tomato sauce and the corn mix well and let it cook a little longer. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In another pan with water, cook the pasta, when it is ready, drain it and place the shrimp sauce in the pan, mix everything and serve.
Did you like this recipe?