Pasta with sausage, broccoli and onions
View in original language
- Fresh sausage3 unit(s)
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Red Onion1/2 unit(s)
- White wine1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Pasta of your choice to taste
- Peel the skin off the sausage and cut the buds roughly;
- Cut the onions into Julienne;
- Heat a frying pan and add the oil;
- brown the sausage
- Add the onions and season with salt and pepper to taste;
- Add the white wine (approximately 1 cup) and let it reduce.
- In a pan with hot water and salt, cook the pasta of your choice and when there are 2 minutes left to finish cooking, put the broccoli to cook along with the pasta.
- After cooking, add the pasta and broccoli to the sausage pan and finish with parmesan and pepper.