Pasta with mushroom sauce 🍄
View in original language
- Portion of mushrooms | 1 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Green Smell | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Garlic | to taste
- Pepper | to taste
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Butter | to taste
- Macaroni | 300 g
- • Bring water to a boil, add salt, and put the pasta on to cook.
• In a frying pan, place the butter and the oil, when the butter is melted, put the garlic to fry.
• Add the sliced mushrooms and let them fry well
• Hit the salt, pepper and green smell
• Lastly, add the cream, mix well
• Drain the pasta
• Mix the pasta with your sauce
• Serve while still hot
- To make it even more delicious, finish on your plate with grated parmesan.
- Enjoy your food! Tell me what you think of this recipe! 😉
Did you like this recipe?