Pasta with minced meat in the oven
View in original language
- spaghetti noodles | 1 kg
- oil | 1 can(s)
- ground beef | 2 kg
- salt | to taste
- beef broth | 2 unit(s)
- Mixed seasoning | 1 dessert spoon
- garlic | 4 unit(s)
- tomato paste | 1 unit(s)
- large chopped onion | 1 unit(s)
- large chopped tomato | 1 unit(s)
- medium chopped bell pepper | 1 unit(s)
- hot | 1 unit(s)
- grated parmesan cheese | 2 unit(s)
- In a pan put water and two tablespoons of oil, when it boils cook the spaghetti for 8 minutes. Drain and reserve
- In a bowl, season the meat with garlic, salt, mixed seasoning and oil.
- Heat a pan with 3 tablespoons of oil and sauté the ground beef.
- As soon as the meat stops releasing water, throw in the onion, tomato and pepper and mix well.
- Add the tomato paste, the hot beef broth and 1 cup of water and let it cook for 20 minutes.
- In a glass dish, spread the noodles and over it throw the meat with the whole sauce.
- Put a lot of grated cheese on top and put it in the oven until the parmesan melts.
Did you like this recipe?