Pasta with garlic and oil
View in original language
- 250g spaghetti noodles | 1/2 unit(s)
- Minced garlic | 10 unit(s)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil | 1/2 cup
- Chopped Parsley | 1/2 cup
- In a large pot, add 1 L of water for every 100 g of raw pasta.
- Cook the macaroni according to the package instructions. Before draining, reserve 1 cup (tea) of the cooking water.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, sauté the garlic in the oil for 3 minutes. Remove half of the golden garlic and set aside to decorate the dish.
- Add the drained pasta, sauté over high heat to incorporate all the garlic flavor and add the cooking water. Stir and turn off.
- Serve the individual portions and garnish with the golden garlic and chopped parsley.
Did you like this recipe?