Pasta with chicken breast
View in original language
- Pasta of your choice400 g
- Thinly sliced chicken breast200 g
- Frozen peas100 g
- Corn starch1 tablespoon
- Butter2 tablespoon
- Assorted cheeses300 g
- Salt and seasoning to taste1 to taste
- Milk500 ml
- Sauté the breast fillet in butter with seasoning to taste and set aside.
- Mix the milk, starch, cheeses and bring to a simmer, stir until thickened.
- Cook the pasta as described on the package and add the peas.
- After the pasta is cooked, drain and add the chicken and cheese sauce, stirring constantly.
- Serve with plenty of grated cheese of your choice.