Pasta with bolognese sauce
View in original language
- Noodles500 g
- Sour cream400 g
- Sauce of your favorite brand340 g
- grated cheese100 g
- Salt to taste
- Garlic5 unit(s)
- Ketchup1 teaspoon
- Water200 ml
- Cook the pasta for 10 minutes in boiling water and set aside.
- Fry the ground beef well with five cloves of garlic and stir well.
- After frying well add the sauce of your choice 340 grams.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of ketchup and a cup of water 200 ml.
- After placing the two boxes of 200 ml of cream and salt to taste and stir well, boil everything for ten minutes. Mix everything in a glass refractory and, if you like, garnish with grated cheese on top and serve.