Pasta in the pressure cooker
View in original language
- Packet of pene or screw noodles | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce | 1 unit(s)
- Meats of your choice, I used barbecue leftovers | 200 g
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Half a can of green corn | 1 can(s)
- Half a pack of tomato sauce | 1 unit(s)
- In a pressure cooker, add the leftover barbecue. You can substitute shredded chicken, pepperoni, ground beef already cooked.
- Add minced garlic and onion and let it brown with the barbecue leftovers.
- Add the pasta, tomato sauce and cover with water. Attention, the amount of water is at the same height as those in the pan. If you add too much water, the pasta will be watery.
- Cover the pressure cooker. When you get pressure count 4 minutes and turn off the fire.
Let the pressure go off on its own.
- Add the cream.
If you like you can add mozzarella, cottage cheese.
Did you like this recipe?