View in original language
- Fettuccine Pasta | 150 g
- Onion, diced | 1 unit(s)
- Minced Garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Vegetable sausage | 1 unit(s)
- Smoked Tofu | 50 g
- Pitted and sliced black olives | 50 g
- Vegetable butter | 1 tablespoon
- Cashew Nut Cream | 200 ml
- Grated vegetable mozzarella | 50 g
- Salt and black pepper | to taste
- Put the pasta to cook in boiling water and salt.
- Saute garlic and onion in butter.
- Add the finely chopped tofu, finely chopped sausage and olives, saute for approximately 5 minutes.
- If necessary, add more butter to the sauté.
- Add the chestnut cream, let it thicken just until it gets creamy, don't let it thicken.
- Turn off the heat and add the dough.
- Adjust salt and pepper.
- Serve with mozzarella or vegetable parmesan on top.
Did you like this recipe?