In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Flaked Corn Flour2.5 cup
- Egg2 unit(s)
- Whole milk2.5 cup
- Cured and grated Minas cheese250 g
- Chopped Onion1 cup
- Oil2 tablespoon
- Chopped parsley and chives2/3 cup
- Sea Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Chemical Yeast1 tablespoon
- Unsalted butter to taste
- In a container mix all the ingredients well until you get a homogeneous mass (mix the yeast last).
- Pour the mixture into a rectangular shape greased with butter and corn flour.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200ºC for 35-40 minutes until golden and dry (do the toothpick test).
- Serve the soup accompanied by grilled chicken drumstick.