View in original language
- Dough; Flour | 3 cup
- Milk | 3 cup
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Sauce; Shredded chicken | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Oregano | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- grated mozzarella | to taste
- White sauce (step by step in the lasagna recipe) | to taste
- Olive oil | 3 tablespoon
- Pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Cottage cheese | to taste
In a blender, beat all the ingredients of the dough, until obtaining a homogeneous mass;
- In a skillet greased with oil, put some dough with the help of a ladle; spread the dough over the skillet, turning it from one side to the other and cook until the disk comes off (1 minute); turn the disc with the help of a spatula and let the other side brown. Repeat the procedure with all the dough and set it aside (you will get approximately 8 disks of dough).
In a pan, brown the onion in the oil, add the pepper and sauté;
- Add the chicken, salt, curd, tomato sauce and mix everything. Book the stuffing.
Stuff each disc of dough with the shredded chicken and roll up to form pancakes;
- Distribute the pancakes in a refractory that can go in the oven, side by side, and cover with the white sauce and the mozzarella. Place in the oven at 180°C for approximately 15 minutes. Serve it hot.
Did you like this recipe?